Resolute Fitness



Today I went to my first classpass; a cycling/yoga combination at Resolute Fitness.

I LOVED it.

This past year I have gone through what I call "exercise phases", going for weeks of extreme cardio training, long runs and intense spinning classes and then weeks of purely stretching classes and gentle yoga. This class was just what I needed to make me realize I could multitask.

At the beginning of the class, we were spinning in a brightly lit room to loud music focusing on intervals and several challenging hills. At half time, we got off the bikes and transferred to a peaceful yoga studio to work on stretching, balance and strength. The teacher was fabulous, keeping all students motivated and engaged. Afterward, I felt exhausted but energized and ready to take on my day. I loved the contrast of the two exercise styles.

If you are in the Northwest area I highly recommend this studio for a "best of both worlds", calorie torching workout.



You Might Also Like

0 comments